The subject of money can be a daunting one, especially when trying to teach children how to properly use it, but it doesn’t have to be! Introducing, The Teaching Money Literacy to Children & Teens Workshop, a resource for parents to deepen their own understanding of their relationship with money, while also learning best practices to teach their children lifetime skills on how to be financially responsible and knowledgeable.
This workshop is beneficial for all parents that want to teach their children and teens how to be responsible, intentional, smart, and compassionate with money. With over 25 years of experience as a psychotherapist, Madeha AlAjroush is well-versed in wealth psychology and has seen immense success with her clients through her methods. Parents will learn straightforward and simple-to-implement methods to help their children become money literate.
This workshop includes:
- Lessons for parents to understand their own money values.
- Exercises and lessons for parents to use with children from ages 4-18.
- X video lessons led by Madeha.
- Additional resources including exercises, downloadable content.
- Content that is applicable to parents anywhere in the world.
- Lifetime of value.
In this membership offering, Madeha shares her insight and best practices, from over 25 years of working with clients, on a wide range of topics that are relevant to people’s daily lives. Members will receive exclusive access to her that they can’t get anywhere else through audio recordings, the opportunity to submit questions for Madeha to answer, and curated reading material with recommendations from Madeha, all updated on a monthly basis.
- Wide range of topics including psychotherapy, wealth psychology, depression, communication, anxiety, and more.
- Audio recordings from Madeha.
- Curated Reading Material by Madeha.
- Opportunity to submit questions for Madeha to answer.
- Access to previous monthly content.
- Lifetime Value.
Keep in Touch With Me
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.